What's On > Enchanted Stockwood
|Start date:||Friday 7th December, 2018|
|Finish date:||Sunday 23rd December, 2018|
|Days of week:||Friday (17:15 - 21:00), |
Saturday (17:15 - 21:30),
Sunday (17:15 - 20:30),
|Cost:||Friday £3, Saturday & Sunday £4
Pay on the day £5
|Booking information:||Box Office: 01582 878100|
|Book Online:||Buy Tickets|
Luton Culture with Ulf Pedersen present
A magical trail of light weaves through the gardens of Stockwood Discovery Centre this December.
Stunning effects and innovative designs from artist, Ulf Pedersen will create an illuminated spectacle of light and colour. As you wind your way through the gardens you'll encounter enchanting installations, captivating lighting and immersive projections.
Enchanted Stockwood will run from Friday 7 - Sunday 23 December, taking place on Fridays, Saturdays & Sundays only, please book on to the following walking tour time slots:
Friday: 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm & 7:30pm
Saturday: 6pm, 6:30pm, 7pm, 7:30pm & 8pm
Sunday: 6pm, 6:30pm & 7pm
Please note, the following time slots are now sold out:
- ALL 6pm time slots
- ALL time slots on Friday 7 December
- Saturday 8 December, 6:30pm & 7:30pm
- Sunday 9 December, 6:30pm
- Saturday 15 December, 6:30pm
Customers are advised to allow plenty of time for parking, as this event will be busy. Additional parking can be found in Stockwood's car park 2, accessed via Farley Hill – (B4540).
The Enchanted Stockwood experience will last for 45 minutes, although customers are welcome to stay on site to enjoy the range of additional festive activities and delicious treats on offer. There will be a host of street food stalls including genuine German Bratwurst sausages, locally produced burgers and mulled wine plus a variety of hot drinks and delicious cakes and pastries from the café. Stockwood Discovery Centre will close at 9pm on Fridays, 9:30pm on Saturdays and 8:30pm on Sundays.
Tickets must be purchased for children aged 2 years and over.
Enchanted Stockwood is in association with Purdey’s.
National Lottery #ThanksToYou
150 FREE tickets are up for grabs for selected time slots on Saturday 8th & Sunday 9th December – for National Lottery players only. 100 free tickets are available for the 8pm slot on Saturday 8 December and 50 free tickets are available for 7pm on Sunday 9 December.
- Only one free ticket can be claimed per National Lottery ticket.
- Free tickets can only be booked in advance and must be claimed by midnight on Thursday 6 December.
- Upon arrival, show your Lottery ticket (online or paper) at the Box Office to collect your free ticket.
- To be eligible for a free ticket, you must have a lottery ticket for the National Lottery Draw on Saturday 8 December (other National Lottery draws are NOT included in this offer).
- Please use offer code “HLF” when booking tickets online, over the phone or in person.
This December indulge in the host of Festive treats that Luton Culture has in store. Click here to see the full line up across all of our venues.