What's On > Wedding Open Day
|Date:||Sunday 23rd April, 2017|
|Time:||11:00 - 15:00|
|Booking information:||No need to book|
Wardown House, Museum and Gallery is situated in the beautiful landscaped Wardown Park, on the outskirts of Luton town centre. After undergoing a major redevelopment, Wardown House is reopening and we are excited to launch Weddings at Wardown.
Come along to our Open Day and find out about the beautiful rooms at Wardown House. The Morning Room offers views over the gorgeous Wardown Park and special features of the room will include a grand fire place, local art and a selection of musical objects from the museums collections. Then stay for a cup of tea in our new Dining Room, which is where we will be offering post ceremony drinks and canapés.
Wardown Wedding Open Day Prize Draw
To celebrate the launch of Wardown House, Museum and Gallery’s brand new wedding service we are offering one lucky entrant the chance to win a fabulous bundle of goodies worth over £500:
- Afternoon Tea for up to 6 people in The Dining Room
- A bottle of bubbly to celebrate from Button Wedding Cars
- A scrummy cupcake bouquet from Bellalicious Cake Company
- A beautiful bridal bouquet from Tufty’s Cards and Flowers
- Some lovely healing jewellery from Maya’s Healing Hands
- £50 off wedding balloons from Creative Decorations
- And a stunning headpiece from The Dress House worth £135!